Do you want to prevent your home or business windows from getting dirty between your professional window cleanings? The truth is it does not have to be time-consuming when done in an organized way. Window Cleaning Vegas can help with the following 5 tips to keep your windows clean in Las Vegas.
5 Tips to Help You Keep Your Windows Clean
All you need is a couple of buckets and cleaning liquids. One bucket is to keep your utensils together and the other is for the cleaning liquids. To clean your windows you do not need harsh chemical and can wash them with non-toxic ones instead.
- Clean with homemade chemicals
Here are some safe cleaning solutions you can use to keep your windows sparkling clean in between professional window cleaning:
- Vinegar – this is one of the safest and effective cleaning solutions for any window. All you need is cider vinegar, water, orange or other essential oil, and rubbing alcohol. Take a bottle and mix a ¼ cup of rubbing alcohol, ½ cup of vinegar with two cups of water. Add a couple of drops of the essential oil and mix. The solution you can use on mirrors and any other glass surface.
- Branch Basic Cleaner – this is another non-toxic cleaner you can use on any glass. The products made of plant and mineral based ingredients and safe for animals and humans.
- Keep Away from Direct Sunlight
Prevent cleaning the window when there is direct sunlight on them. With the sun, shining directly on it when cleaned the solution dries quickly and it leaves streaks. Get yourself a squeegee as your professional window cleaning service uses? The problem is that when you use newspaper or paper towels it moves the dirt around and defeats the purpose
- Use Distilled Water
If you have used vinegar, which is preferable, consider using distilled water instead. You can use dishwashing liquid as a solution, but will have to remove the dirt with a brush and wet it with a sponge to remove the grime. You can use a squeegee and start working in the upper corner by pulling it down. You need to keep doing this with an overlapping stroke until finished.
- Dry the Window Frames
Place towels on the inside of windowsills to catch the drips and dry the window frames with a cloth. As you need to clean the window inside and outside the best is to clean horizontally on the one side and vertically on the other.
- Prevent Glass Degradation
By following these 5 tips, it helps to keep the window clean and helps prevent glass degradation. With time, glass allows pollutants and contaminants to infiltrate in the pores. By keeping, the windows maintained its help promoted pride in your own, whether you are a business owner or a homeowner. So transform your space today by giving your windows a clean sparkle in between professional window cleaning services today.